Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Another masterpiece.

Great for those who like strategy games. It's perfect in every way.

Zombie Crypt Zombie Crypt

This game is very underated.

Great game, with fun team work.
I have a suggestion: a stage editor!

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

Humor and great fun!

What I liked the most about this game is it's world, and platforming gameplay.
If you are a fan of Mario, and exploring games like Metroid, this is a great experience to you.

Loved the music, too!

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

Nice.

It's simplicity makes it a lot fun. Normally, battles may take too long in RPGs, but this isn't the case. Good music, graphics, and fun, yet simple, gameplay.

Abyss Walker Abyss Walker

Loved it!

The first thing that got my attention about this game was to avoid fighting and try to move without being detected, running away if necessary. It reminds me of Metal Gear series.

Later in the game, you can get your fighting skills a lot stronger, as well as your stealth skills. You can either fight every enemy or move without being detected, and running away. Or both.

What I love about it the most, as well as Metal Gear games, is the oportunity of making diferent strategies, and the oportunity of avoid enemies instead of killing.

Blasting Agent Blasting Agent

Great fun! Definitely worth your attention.

Exploring platform fans, check this game out. It reminds me of great classics like Cave Story and Metroid, while it mixes the action of platform series like Mario and Metal Slug.

The gameplay and the fun are the strong points here. The story is abstract, like our classics Mario games.

Definitely worth your attention. Go have fun!

Rebuild Rebuild

Perfect in every way!

What makes a zombie game so great? Aren't there too many of them already? How can this so explored zombie universe still inovate? This game will really give you tons of fun, it doesn't matter if you like or not this whole "fever" for zombies.

Gameplay: 10/10
What I love the most in this game is the dynamic, well balanced and extremely fun gameplay it has. Like if this isn't enough, it has many dificulty levels, reaching all kinds of players: casual, hardcore etc. I couldn't find any flaws or bugs in the gameplay, it's really well programmed. The strategy genre was really well explored here.

Graphics: 10/10
I don't have much to say here. The graphics are simple yet good looking. One can't complain about them.

Sound: 10/10
No complaints here either. The music matches this genre of game. I had to open the game as I wrote this, because I was so amazed while playing this game lately that haven't payed much attention to sounds.

Fun: 10/10
Lovers of strategy games, check this game out. You won't regret it. I've played many strategy games and they rarely amuses me and well and this one does.

Replay value: 10/10
This is one of the strong points of this masterpiece. Normally, you would beat a strategy game and get enough of it. This game doesn't go that way. One of the things that boost the replay value is the variety of dificult levels.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

A short masterpiece.

In my first few playthroughs, I was attempting to scare people as much as I could. Now I see that the biggest challenge is to scare people in a balanced way, making sure none suicides.

Normally in games, we have to level up our character so they can get stronger and fight stronger enemies. In this amazig game, you level up your atmosphere. The more scary is the atmosphere in the house, the more scary abilities you can use.

One of the strong points is that you have many possibilities of scaring people.

In other words, this game is extremely fun and creative.

Hellbound Hellbound

It's pretty good.

I am a lover of arcade and casual games, like pac-man. This game really got my attention, I enjoyed the gameplay, and the idea.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Amazing.

It's a perfect replica of the original Mario Bros., which is already a ten out of ten.
Add that to multiple playable characters, and you have Crossover!